On the train home from #ukgc11.
There’ll be time to reflect on the detail, but for now a few high level thoughts on a very long but energising day.
- as usual, GovCamp proves beyond doubt that there are very talented people in government who are looking for ways to improve the service we give to our paymasters, the public
- the final session on blogging by public servants was fascinating. some great insights from people inside and out of government: invaluable contribution from Jack of Kent for one: there’s a whopping great action for me
- despite the gloom and doom we increasingly face as public servants, there was a staggering “can do” attitude
- technology is great. the tools are awesome. but, it;s all about people – those we serve and our colleagues
- it’s good news that strains of what we discussed today will be shared with those at the top
- data is the new social media: can data be social?
Please drop a comment below to encourage more insights!